myblueh@gmail.com
Participant

I played with it some more, even went back to default colors, but nothing changed. For example, if I pick a light pink color for theme color, the color block at the very top and the slider text boxes change color, but the text box is a darker color, and when you hover over it with the mouse, the text box turns black. It’s like the black color is making the text box darker, not lighter as would be expected if it was translucent. I left it like that so you can see it at lisagoodell.com. The other idea I had was to switch to a different theme, and then come back to this one. But wouldn’t I lose all my customizations? So I’m not sure what else to do except ask for a refund since this hasn’t been resolved in 17 days? (I haven’t officially launched my blog because I’m waiting to get this resolved). Thank you, Lisa

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close