Adding Blocks/Video

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matthew Benjamin
    Participant

When i try to add new blocks to the Homepage it does nothing. I would like to add an embed video block from youtube. The widget that is available leaves me with a huge Video Banner Display that is far too big on desktop. Am i able to add my own blocks to the homepage?

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @Mbenjamin

Thank you for using Corporate Blue Pro. As we use widgets for this theme to construct homepage. Please use video widget to add video in home page.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Dariana
    Participant

The Video Block allows you to upload and embed video into your post or page.
    Adding a Video.
    When you add a Video Block you will be prompted with three options to add your content, Upload, Media Library, and Insert from URL.
    The Upload will allow you to upload a new video file from your computer.

Donlon125
    Participant

If you are still using the old WordPress classic editor, then you can embed the videos the same way. Simply go to Appearance » Widgets page and add the ‘Text’ widget to a sidebar.

FaceTime

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Donlon125.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close