Happy Halloween – 25% sale on all Themes and Plugins. Discount Code: STHALLOWEEN2020

Category Sort

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    makejoy
    Participant

I need assistance with the blog. Mine shows up on the homepage like the Demo, but the categories are not there for sorting, it only shows one button for “ALL”. Please let me know what I need to do to fix this.

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by makejoy. Reason: notify by email
    Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @makejoy

Thank you for using Musicaholic Pro. Regarding your concern, Category sorting is not available. Categories are display in alphabetical order.

Regards
    Shark Themes

makejoy
    Participant

Apologies, but I meant the categories within <div id=”filter-posts” class=”column-1″> <div class=”cat-filter”>. Where the blog posts on the homepage can be filtered by category.

Hope that helps understand.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @makejoy

Yes, we got your concern. Apparently in blog section, we do not have sorting option for category. We will look forward to change the option very soon in next update. Currently we just have default alphabetical order.

Regards
    Shark Themes

makejoy
    Participant

You show it in the demo as sorting by category though. That was a main reason for purchasing your theme.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @makejoy

We apologize for the inconvenience. Now we got your concern. You want to filter the post according to the category you click right.
    To do so, you need to go to dashboard -> appearance-> customize -> homepage sections-> latest blog section and you will have multiple select option to add categories. As you add categories, you will have categories to filter posts in homepage.

Regards
    Shark Themes

makejoy
    Participant

LOVE IT! THANK YOU! I could not figure that out. Sorry to be a pain about it, but this is great now that I know how to work it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close