Change background colour in footer and footer widget area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Heike Kortüm
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to change the background colour in footer and footer widget area?

And how can I do this?

Juston
    Participant

I would recommend to inspect your pages and write some css rules in the custom css setting of the live customizer.

Young784
    Participant

From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > Footer > Footer Widgets section. Under the Background options, choose the Background Color or Background Image for the Footer Widgets Area.

Juston
    Participant

I would prescribe to assess your pages and keep in touch with some css rules in the custom css setting of the live customizer UPSers

Young784
    Participant

From your WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize > Footer > Footer Widgets section. Under the Background options, choose the Background Color or Background Image for the Footer Widgets Area.

Thanks
    ePayitonline

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close