Colour Adaptation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

I bought the Galore Pro theme last week. The theme has three main colours: black, white and #F8E5D7 (a light pink). However, there are only two colours I can change in the colour section (black and white). When I switched the theme colour, suddenly all the #F8E5D7-sections and the Main Title and the Menu Background were in the new colour, so it really messed up the colour scheme from three colours to two with rare sections that stayed in #F8E5D7 (the Galore Pro-Link in the footer and the line in the slider). What can I do to fix this?

As the theme offers theme colour options I think I should not have to work with a child theme as a non-professional to solve this problem…

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Martin.
    • This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Martin.
    Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @martin

Thank you for feedback. We have updated the Galore pro and resolved the color issue you have mentioned. Please activate your license key and update your theme to latest version.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close