Customize Top Bar Section

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fletcher Morgan
    Participant

Hi there – I’d like to customize the Top Bar Section to include javascript (live stock quote) rather than address, phone No and email. Can you explain how I can do it please?

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @Fletchmorgan

Thank you for using CollarBiz Pro. Regarding your question, you can not add javascript (live stock quote) in place of topbar details area. If you can code for the feature you are looking for then we recommend you to create child theme and add a different topbar with live stock quote and disable the current header.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Frami
    Participant

Yes guys, I’ve read the FAQ. Double-clicking on a subreddit name just takes me to that subreddit. I also made sure that the subreddit manager was ‘on’, but that doesn’t seem to change anything.

Am I missing something that’s horribly obvious? Is my RES all broken and sad? Perhaps my double-clicking skills are weak; I don’t know.

So …. am I just being dumb, or what?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close