Happy Halloween – 25% sale on all Themes and Plugins. Discount Code: STHALLOWEEN2020

Featured Posts doesn’t work

Download Awesome Free and Premium WordPress Themes Forums Mik Featured Posts doesn’t work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ladyc
    Participant

Hi there!
    I just installed the free theme, which looks lovely. I have the sliders enabled. That works fine. But when I try to enable the featured posts then nothing happens, they do not show, even though I have a three posts assigned. I have checked on various browsers.

Also, when I am in the WordPress Customize Window, the preview page keeps refreshing every few seconds. I’ve never seen that before either.
    Any ideas what is going wrong here?
    Many thanks,
    Christine

ladyc
    Participant

I just realised the slider only shows if i enable the option “Show Entire Site”, which is also not what I want as it displays the same image twice if you click on a post.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @ladyc

Thank you for using Mik. Please go to dashboard -> appearance-> customize-> homepage settings and select latest blog posts option.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close