Header image cut off

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mitchel Taylor
    Participant

I put in a header image that is 796 pixels tall, but it only shows the top 1/3 of the image. Can’t get the rest to show. It’s that way in both desktop and phone versions.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @Oscardeuce

Thank you for using BlogJr Pro. Please add the following code in customizer -> additional css.

.inner-header-image img { max-height: 1000px; }

Regards
    Shark Themes

Mitchel Taylor
    Participant

That didn’t work. Here’s the site: http://captainmitch.org It looks like the wrapper may be constraining the image size. It’s listing as 100 pixels tall. I also can’t get rid of the “add a menu” box. I don’t want a menu up there at all.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @Oscardeuce

There are some list of things we prefer you to do.

1. Remove the custom code you added for site details.
    2. Go to customizer -> theme options -> header section and set the header layout to left absolute.
    3. Use slider section to add you banner image and enable entire site option.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close