Header image has disappeared, cannot add

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keith Mauney
    Participant

I am NOT a developer– we’re just trying to get our new web site up and we’re at the last step.

And all of a sudden, the header image disappeared from the Theme. When I try to reinstall it to the theme through the Customize Theme panel, I get nothing.

No other changes to the site beforehand; tried reinstalling theme… no luck.

Love the theme– can any of you bright minds out there help me?

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello Keith

Thank you for using Uni Education Pro. Header image is visible in inner pages ie. Archive/search pages. In front page you need to use slider section as banner. Make sure you use page/post for slider section with featured image set.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Keith Mauney
    Participant

Hello; thanks for the reply (not sure what the Pizza Hut link was all about).

Still have same problem:
    -Can insert image on home page (to serve as header) BUT the home page STILL shows the current logo on the home page, and all others.

Can view at https://kmaultrasound-wp.cloudaccess.host.

Who can/how to resolve….

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @Keithmauney

Please go to dashboard-> appearance-> customize-> theme option-> slider section and set the pages / posts for the banner in homepage.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close