Happy Halloween – 25% sale on all Themes and Plugins. Discount Code: STHALLOWEEN2020

Home Page Issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jamie84
    Participant

Hello,

My homepage does not show the content I’ve created in WordPress. It appears as a blank screen and the header and footer seem to be merged at the top of the screen within the header. My other Pages/Menus do not have this issue.

I have my Homepage Settings set to my “Home” page/menu, so I’m not sure what is going wrong.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @jamie84

Thank you for using Kingston.
    1. Please go to dashboard -> appearance -> customize -> hompage settings and check on “static home page
    2. go to dashboard -> appearance -> customize -> hompage section and customize the sections and make sure you enable all sections

jamie84
    Participant

Hello and thank you for your reply.

The issue with the header and footer overlapping has been fixed.

My WordPress content (blocks) and header image are still absent from my Home page. I reviewed your instructions and already had Homepage Settings set to Static home page.

Under Homepage Sections, Introduction is set to Home.
    Under Homepage Settings, Home is selected from the Homepage dropdown menu.

Thank you in advance.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by jamie84.
    jamie84
    Participant

I should have mentioned, I currently do not have all Home Page sections enabled as I do not need or want them. I did however enable them all and tested it, but still had the same issue with my WordPress content not showing on my Home page.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @jemie84

Please check the documentation for Kingston from the link below.

Kingston Documentation

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close