Happy Halloween – 25% sale on all Themes and Plugins. Discount Code: STHALLOWEEN2020

Homepage Slider section looks fine in customization preview but wrong on live

Download Awesome Free and Premium WordPress Themes Forums CollarBiz Homepage Slider section looks fine in customization preview but wrong on live

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Support,

I am using the free version of CollarBiz and I am running into an issue with the slider section on the home page. I have set up things so that it looks exactly like I want it in the customization preview, but when I look at the live/published page it looks wrong.

Expected:
    On my home page I see the page’s featured image, plus headline plus text, plus two buttons and when I turn on “show arrow controller” I can flip through the pages ( all showing the configured featured image, plus text content plus buttons). This is what I can see in the customization preview.

Actual behavior:
    I see the last configured page fine with the page’s featured image, plus text content plus buttons, but also see two additional images (the featured images of page1 and page2) just on top (north of) the 3rd image. It’s not easy to explain, but you should be able to look at it live (https://www.dampioneers.com/)

Could you please let me know what’s going on? and how to resolve this?

Thank You very much in advance.

best Regards,
    Timo.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @Timo-Fabergmail-Com

Thank you for using CollarBiz. We did not find any issue as you mentioned. Probably due to any plugin you are using may have caused the javascript issue or it took to much time to load the web page.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close