1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload Theme and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
4. Install and Activate The Recommended Plugins ( One Click Demo Importer and Jetpack). NOTE: Jetpack plugin is not compulsory to install and activate. Everything will work fine without ‘Jetpack’ plugin also.
5. Refresh the page and go to Appearance => Import Demo Data. Click on Import Demo Data Blue button and wait for almost 1 minute until it says ‘All Done. Have Fun’.
6. To Edit the page, go to Appearance => Customize and start editing your site from Theme Option Panel and Widgets.
7. To Edit sections in home page add widgets to home page area prefixed by ST and compatible for that area.
Note: Top Bar Section, Main Slider section and Theme Options are edited from customizer. Other sections are edited from widgets. The widgets that are prefixed by ST are the custom widgets. All the widgets has a description mentioned with the compatible area for its use.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.