1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload Theme and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
4. Install and Activate The Recommended Plugins ( One Click Demo Importer).
5. Refresh the page and go to Appearance => Import Demo Data. Click on Import Demo Data Blue button and wait for almost 1 minute until it says ‘All Done. Have Fun’.
6. If the Front Page is not assigned or else escape this part, go to Appearance => Customize=>Homepage/Frontpage Setting and check on a static home page and assign page for Front Page and Blog Page.
7. Open the Edit page that you assigned for Front page. Set the Template to Home page. ( Option is in the right side of the page ).
8. From Dashboard go to Appearance => Customize and start editing your site.
9. To Edit homepage sections go to Homepage Sections options and you will find all sections to customize.
10. You will find more options to customize inner pages and global settings from Theme Options Panel.
Note: All Homepage Sections and Theme Options are edited from customizer.
To add button in header menu, create menu as usual.
1.On the menu page at the top right corner you will find Screen Option toggle button. Click on it and Check on CSS Classes option.
2.On the menu items as you toggle you will find CSS Classes (optional) input field.
3.Write ‘button’ in any menu items that you want to make button.
edit sizing of: div “overlay”
edit or delete: div id=”breadcrumb-list”
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.