Installation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shark Themes
    Keymaster

1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
    2. Click Upload Theme and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
    3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
    4. Install and Activate The Recommended Plugins ( One Click Demo Importer ).
    5. Refresh the page and go to Appearance => Import Demo Data. Click on Import Demo Data Blue button and wait for almost 1 minute until it says ‘All Done. Have Fun’.
    6. To Edit the page, go to Appearance => Customize and start editing your site from Theme Option Panel.

Note: Top Bar, Main Slider section, Hero Content Section, Featured Categories Section, Latest Blogs Section/page and Theme Options are edited from customizer api.

guilherme
    Participant

Hello, I bought your theme. it looks great, thanks. But I am not able to customize any of the sections of the homepage at all. What do you mean by Note: Top Bar, Main Slider section, Hero Content Section, Featured Categories Section, Latest Blogs Section/page and Theme Options are edited from customizer api?

I thought I could customize it via Appearance > Customize, right?

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

@guilherme

Thank you for purchasing Fabulist pro. To customize theme, you need to go to appearance-> customize. For homepage sections you need to go to Homepage sections settings and for general settings go to Theme Options.

Regards
    Shark Themes

StSunday
    Participant

Hi! I bought your theme but I didn’t receive or I can’t find any .zip to upgrade the theme. Could you help me, please?

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

@StSunday

Thank you for purchasing Fabulist Pro. We apologize for your inconvenience. Sometimes it takes time to verify your payment from payment gateway. Apparently your payment has been confirmed as we have received your payment email. You must get a receipt with download link. If you haven’t received your receipt, let us know via email on sharkthemes@gmail.com. We will send you receipt manually.

Regards
    Shark Themes

StSunday
    Participant

Hi! I got the receipt and I installed the zip succesfully. Thank you so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.