1. In your admin panel, go to Appearance > Themes and click the Add New button.
2. Click Upload Theme and Choose File, then select the theme’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
3. Click Activate to use your new theme right away.
4. Install and Activate The Recommended Plugins ( One Click Demo Importer ).
5. Refresh the page and go to Appearance => Import Demo Data. Click on Import Demo Data Blue button and wait for almost 1 minute until it says ‘All Done. Have Fun’.
6. To Edit the page, go to Appearance => Customize and start editing your site from Theme Option Panel.
Note: Top Bar, Main Slider section, Hero Content Section, Featured Categories Section, Latest Blogs Section/page and Theme Options are edited from customizer api.
Hello, I bought your theme. it looks great, thanks. But I am not able to customize any of the sections of the homepage at all. What do you mean by Note: Top Bar, Main Slider section, Hero Content Section, Featured Categories Section, Latest Blogs Section/page and Theme Options are edited from customizer api?
I thought I could customize it via Appearance > Customize, right?
Thank you for purchasing Fabulist pro. To customize theme, you need to go to appearance-> customize. For homepage sections you need to go to Homepage sections settings and for general settings go to Theme Options.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.