Question on license

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fortton
    Participant

Hello! I want to purchase a Single License for $ 49.99. Tell me how does this license work? Thanks.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @fortton

Thank you for your interest. License key will allow you to get automatic updates as we update our themes. It is valid for one year. You can use the theme forever but after one year, if you do not update license key, you will not get automatic updates.

Regards
    Shark Themes

fortton
    Participant

What threatens the lack of updates for me in the future? Will the site be disrupted or will it become vulnerable?

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @fortton

Your site won’t get disrupted. Sometimes we might update on design fixing, documentation as WordPress updates or sometimes we might add features. Your site won’t be vulnerable. For safety you can use security plugins like wordfence.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close