Recent posts “load more” aesthetics

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    hencheck
    Participant

HI,

The problem I encountered is the following:

I have set up my FabPro page with a dynamic main page displaying my recent posts in masonry style with the “load more” option enabled.

When loading more posts using this feature the posts and featured images are loaded first behind the already displayed posts and then switch to their correct place after the last photo has been loaded fully. This leads to awkward aesthetics when using a slow internet connection. Where the newly loaded posts are displayed behind previously loaded posts.

How is it possible to fix this permanently? So that the posts are displayed directly at their correct position before pictures are loaded?

Thank you

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @hencheck

Since the posts are using masonry layout. It’s layout is assigned by JavaScript. Slow internet speed will cause the issue in first load. There is no break through.

Regards
    Shark Themes

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Shark Themes.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close