Removing darkening of header image on pages and altering color used in menu

Download Awesome Free and Premium WordPress Themes Forums Mastership Pro Removing darkening of header image on pages and altering color used in menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi , would like to how to prevent darkening overlay of header images, please advise!
    Tried adding .wrap-inner-banner .page-header{background-color: transparent;} to additional css
    Can you advise please?

Also would like to edit the CSS that colors in use for drop down menu, please advise which part to edit for this purpose please.

If you have overall guide in pdf format, hope it can be shared.

Thanks

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @renganathan

We have added overlay in image so that title can be readable. If you want to adjust the overlay transparency then add the following code in dashboard-> appearance -> customize -> additional css.

.inner-header-image .overlay { background: rgba( 0,0,0,0.2); } // note: you can change the last value from 0.1 to 0.9 as per your requirements.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Thanks for the prompt reply on changes to header image overlay, it works perfectly.

As for the second request on changes to drop down menu.

I do have a video capture of the needed request if needed.

The top menu drop down, when I am on the specific page , the related sub pages menu doesn’t show up , unless hover above. The rest of drop down works fine and shows the title.
    Do also want to remove capitalization of Drop down menu items. I have commented out

.main-navigation ul.sub-menu li a {
    padding: 12px 15px;
    color: #303d48;
    font-weight: 600;
    /* text-transform: uppercase; */
    border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(52, 59, 61, 0.2);

doesn’t seem to work.

Please advise

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @renganathan

We didn’t get your concern. Basically sub menus are not visible until and unless you hover on main parent menu item.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.