Rollovers on mobile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kalico
    Participant

On my android mobile device, the home page of FabMasonry just looks like a bunch of pictures. The rollovers only seem to work if you have a pointing device to rollover them with. I would like them to display as the user scrolls the screen. Can you tell me how to do that?

To be clear, they do display if you tap, but they also quickly disappear as by tapping, you are asking to display the underlying post. I want them to show up as the user scrolls, so they understand why they should click on the pictures. Otherwise, it appears to be just a bunch of photos and there is no indication that you should click on them.

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by kalico. Reason: add details
    Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @kalico

We apologize for late reply. We are on holiday for festival at the moment. Regarding your issue, you can show the blog post title and meta details by default on mobile device. To do so, you need to add the following code in customizer -> additional css.

@media screen and (max-width: 500px) {
    .image-focus-masonry .blog-posts-wrapper article.has-post-thumbnail .entry-container {
    opacity: 1;
    }
    }

Regards
    Shark Themes

kalico
    Participant

Thank you, that’s a great solution! I changed the opacity to 0.75 so the images are visible through the rollover, and it’s just right 🙂

Thank you! Enjoy your festival!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.