Saving and Updating when adding images is not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Taylortime
    Participant

I have been trying to add images. I have managed this two years ago, but now when I try to save it does not seem to save and the ‘update’ buttons strobes like it is saving, but nothing happens.

When I try to insert a tiled gallery none of the images appear and again I can’t save. If you can help I would be most grateful.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @emmataylor05gmail-com

Thank you for using Cheery pro. Seems the issue is not from theme, it might be from slow internet speed or any other plugins. We shall be very grateful to help you on this issue. Please send us your login credentials in our email.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Taylortime
    Participant

Looks like it was a Jetpack issue and since the plugin update it is now working!

Thanks

Emma

hytanc42
    Participant

I got the same issues as you. I’m trying to found but I didn’t got any source targetehr

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @Hytanc42

You might be getting issue from plugin. Please check if any plugin is triggering the issue.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close