Shark Magazine Pro – Documentation

Download Awesome Free and Premium WordPress Themes Forums Shark Magazine Shark Magazine Pro – Documentation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ChaPoul
    Participant

Hi there
    I was considering buying the Shark Magazine Pro theme. I installed the demo version, and I’m not 100% sure that the Pro version will meet all our needs.
    Does anyone have the documentation they could share, so I can make a decision?
    Also, if you have installed the pro version, could you share the URL of your website so I could see an additional example, on top of the demo that is on the theme page.
    Many thanks
    Best
    Charlotte

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @chapoul

Thank you for considering Shark Magazine pro. We are apparently working on documentation for all themes. Soon we will be releasing. If you are friendly with Shark Magazine theme you will be very freindly with pro version. If you check the demo and compare table of pro version, you will know the difference between pro and free. We will assist you in any issue you face in customizing pro version.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close