Theme not scaling for iPhone 6s or iPhone 8 screens

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gbg
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve created a website for my company but I’m having issues where the Texton theme isn’t scaling very well for mobile devices, which was one of the reasons I chose it.

When viewed on iphone 6s or 8 the two main buttons on each ST Short Call To Action Widget overlap rather than remain side by side, this casues the page to look very messy.

How do I fix this please?

James

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @gbg

We just checked the issue in 6s and it looks fine. Can you provide your website link so that we can verify.

Regards
    shark Themes

gbg
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve managed to fix the problem for the majority of devices by editing the size of the button padding in the CSS. I didn’t want to do this as now, every time you release a theme update I’ll have to go back and make the fix again.

You can see what was happening to the iphone 5, 6 and 8 here; https://www.dropbox.com/s/coze82aibsaoi52/iphone%20small%20screen.png?dl=0

The site in question is http://caneestate.com.au

If you can tell me another way of editing the button size without having to manually adjust the CSS please let me know.

Regards

James Ball

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @gbg

If you want to change design please add css in customizer->additional css. Then you won’t need to change style everytime we update our theme.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close