unwanted header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JH
    Participant

A header image appears on category pages (titled “topics” in sidebar). What’s particularly weird is that I deleted this image from my WP media library yesterday so – where’s it coming from? But main question is: how do I get rid of it? The correct header is my name in lavender at top. Incorrect & unwanted image is my name in gray on lavendar background/box.

example category page with problem: http://jeanhuets.com/category/civil-war/

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @jh

Thank you for using fabulist. If you don’t want header image then you can go to dashboard -> appearance -> customize -> header image and remove the header image.

Regards
    Shark Themes

JH
    Participant

That doesn’t work. Header that is specified the dashboard -> appearance -> customize -> header image is the correct header – my name in lavender at the top. This header appears under the menu on category pages. Please look at the link given above to see what I mean.

JH
    Participant

– ETA – you’re right, that worked. I didn’t realize there was a separate (additional) header for category pages. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close