Thanks Giving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday 25% Sale. Discount Code: TGBFCY2020

Urgent – ERROR Widget Categories on the Sidebar

Download Awesome Free and Premium WordPress Themes Forums Shark Magazine Pro Urgent – ERROR Widget Categories on the Sidebar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marcel Mizt
    Participant

I have add the Widget Categories on the Sidebar. It is now available on my main page that is setup as Recent Posts. But when clicking on in one category I am getting the error below. I have already “reinstalled” and customized the page but the error is still the same. I have a category named “Wines”, when clicking on this is the link the websites tries to access: http://www.xxxxxxxx.net/wine/

The error happen with any other category.
    ERROR:
    Oops! That page can’t be found.
    It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search.

I have to published my site this weekend. Please help ASAP!!! Thank you in advance!
    Best Regards,
    Marcel

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @mmizt

Your problem is with permalink. In your case you just need to go to dashboard-> settings-> permalink and click save.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Suedivicer93
    Participant

I got the same error in widget categories as you garageband

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close