Thanks Giving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday 25% Sale. Discount Code: TGBFCY2020

Wordpress Mobile Format is overlapped everywhere

Download Awesome Free and Premium WordPress Themes Forums Mik WordPress Mobile Format is overlapped everywhere

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    solanabarton
    Participant

Hi, If you view my page on a mobile format the title of my blog and menu are all overlapped along with keywords on posts. How can I fix this?

The blog I need help with is lucidlunas.com.

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @solanabarton

Thank you for using Mik theme. Regarding your issue that must have been due to slow internet speed. Can you please provide us your website link.

Regards
    Shark Themes

solanabarton
    Participant

It’s 100% not due to internet speed. That’s the most absurd reasoning i could think of. Multiple people see this. The link was already provided in the original comment. Here it is again. http://www.lucidlunas.com

Shark Themes
    Keymaster

Hello @solanabarton

It is because you are using WP Quick Frontend Editor plugin. It uses bootstrap css that is overwriting the style of the theme. Please deactivate and check again.

Regards
    Shark Themes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close