To show and customize the Advance Intelligence filtered products in single product page. Follow the instruction as shown below.
Go to Dashboard → AI Related Products → Single Product Page.
- By default, as soon as the plugin is activated, the default related products are replaced and the plugin’s related products are displayed. On your choice, you can enable or disable it.
- With this option, you can filter the products by including or excluding items from the user’s shopping cart.
- As your visitors visit the product page, the data is saved in a browser cookie. With this option, you can enable to filter the products with the reference of your visitors’ past products visit.
- You can filter the products based on the recent number of products, the user has already ordered or purchased.
- Set the number of products you want to display.
- Set the number of columns for the layout of related products.
- Click on Save Changes button to save the settings.