Kiddiz uses Font Awesome V4 for the Header menu icon. Please find the icons list from the link https://fontawesome.com/v4/icons/.
To add icons, follow the instruction as follows.
- Go to Dashboard → Appearance → Menus
- On the top right of the page, you should see “Screen Options” button
- You should see “Show advanced menu properties” and checkbox for CSS Classes. Make sure you check the box.
- Now select the menu to edit that is set in Primary menu location.
- Now, as you click on menu items, you should see “CSS Classes (optional)” input field
- If you open the Font Awesome icons page, https://fontawesome.com/v4/icons/. You will see the list of icons.
- Click on any icon you prefer, and you will open the single page of that icon.
- You will see the HTML text like
<i class="fa fa-address-book" aria-hidden="true"></i>
- Copy the class “fa fa-address-book” and paste it in your menu items “CSS Classes (optional)” input field.
- Save the changes.